diumenge, 26 d’abril del 2009

Mocross!


Hi classmates!

How are you? Today is Sunday and I am really nervous because I have got a motocross race at 3 o’clock. Well… it is not really a motocross race, it’s called American race. It means that the track where the competition takes place is a big field with lots of different bends but with a few jumps. These are my favourite races because I have trained a lot how to drive through these different bends.

So, now I’m going to take all my equipment and we are going to go to Sant Feliu de Guixols. That’s why I am more nervous than usual, because we have to go far and we don’t know where exactly the circuit is. Moreover, it’s raining and I don’t know if we are going to race or not. I hope so, but I am not sure.

Ufff!.. Its one o’clock and I have to prepare all my things and I have to have lunch so…

See you tomorrow,

ByE*