diumenge, 19 d’abril del 2009

Mobile phones!

Hi classmates!

How are you? Today I want to talk about mobile phones because I have discovered lots of interesting things about them. As all of you know, I like spending my free time making strange devices and that’s what I have been doing during this week.

Some months ago, I thought that it would be a great idea to connect a mobile phone with the distance control of the gate of my house. After thinking a lot I didn’t discover how to do it, but now, I’m very proud because I have reached my objective. I have dismantled a mobile phone and I have weld two cables on it and when we call this mobile phone it makes the door open. I think this is one of the most difficult jobs I have ever done, because it is really difficult to dismantle a mobile phone and weld on it.

Here I show you the pictures of on of the mobile phones I have modified. This is the mobile where I have connected the control distance of the door.

I hope you like it ( I know it isn't very beautiful..!!XD)


See you on Monday,

ByE*