divendres, 24 d’abril del 2009

SUMMER !!


Hi classmates!

Have you applied for a summer job? I’m going to start working on Saturday 16th of May in a camping reception. I’m going to work every week end until the 28th of July, and then I will start working every day. I hope I will enjoy it because I am going to practice languages for the whole summer, and, beside, I will meet lots of new friends.
I am really nervous and I hope that all of these years studying English will help me to talk fluently with the costumers. In fact, I have gone to the camping one or two times to learn everything I will do and I have been talking with some English costumers.
After the first day I went there, I felt really happy because I noticed that I was able to understand what people need and to have a dialogue with them,and that’s great!!

Now I have to call the boss of the camping reception because tomorrow I have to go there. So, I am going to do it!

See you on Monday!

ByE*