dimarts, 11 de març del 2008

Italy !!! :-)


Hi guys!!

How are you?

Today I have gone to Perpignan with the catalan teacher. I have enjoyed this trip because we have visited some important places, like the palace of " el reis de Mallorca" and I have learned lots of interesting facts about " Jaume I, el conqueridor". But I think that I have enjoyed it because we were only twenty pupils, and we all come from the same class, so... it has been like a family trip.

And talking about trips... I have remembered our travel to Italy... We have really enjoyed it! In the photo you can see all the people of last year in Venice! Meanwhile we were there we were like a really big family too!!This year, the students of 4rth of ESO have gone there again too and I supose that they have enjoyed it like us.
So... in my opinion this trips in group are really funny!



And that's all for today!!

See you tomorrow!*


ByE*