diumenge, 16 de març del 2008



Hi classmates!

Today I want to talk more about the "treball de recerca". First of all, I want to say that we can't translate the name of this word because the only students who do it are the catalan ones! So we must work more than the others students inSpain...!

But I love the topic of my "TDR" (Treball De Recerca") and as I wrote yesterday, I'm really motivated to study how to construct a kart. I have done some inventions, for instance: the viking-kart, the scooter... and I love to construct theses small machines. You can't imagine how I feel when I ride one of this handmade vehicles, it's a fantastic sensation, because when you have spent lots of hours in one project, and then you test it and it really works you feel really satisfied!

I have chosen this topic because in my opinion, if you want to do a good TDR, you must love the topic. That's what I have done, and I hope I can get a good mark in this important project!

And this is my last entry of the term!!!

See you!!!

ByE***