dijous, 6 de març del 2008

Animals...really strange animals!!


Hi guys!!


As you can see today I have been really bored and that's the reason why I have found these strange pictures on the Internet. They are amazing... Can you imagine that you are eating a mouse-kiwi or a hungry strawberry? I think that I won't eat fruits for a long time...XD XD
And the fact is that, maybe, in a short time we will see this strange animals at the forest, you are thinking that I'm driving me mad, but if we don't stop the genetic mutations ,in a few years, we will see the catastrophic consequences!

But I must congratulate the creator of these images because they are really original... and so real !
See you tomorrow...
ByE**



















In the video you can see some of real but really weird animals!

1 comentari:

Elisabet Salleras ha dit...

Amazing and original pictures indeed! Didn't you find out who the creator was? I would like to know...