dijous, 5 de juny del 2008

Two exams... :-))

Hi classmates !!!

Today I am more relaxed… During this week I have been really stressed, we have done one exam each day and I am really tired.

But we have two exams more, and then we will finish the first of Batxillerat!! During the next week I am sure that I will go to the beach every day because on 16 I start working… And I am going to start with my “Treball de recerca” because all the students of second of Batxillerat recommend us to work on it during the summer because if we start it on September we would work hard on it and we won’t have time to study for the exams. So, I don’t know what I am going to do, but now I think that I have to do the most difficult parts of this work during the summer!

Tomorrow I have an economy exam, and it’s really hard because this unit consists on calculate lots of different things about companies. And now I’m going to study!!!


See you tomorrow!

ByE*