dimarts, 3 de juny del 2008

Music!

Hi classmates!!

Are you listening to music?
Now I’m listening a really good rap song, and I have just decided to write about music.

There is a large variety of music: pop, rock, rap, techno, ska ... I love all of them because in my opinion, if the singer has a good voice we will always like the kind of music that he plays.
Listening to a CD is a way to relax, but if you want to get excited listening to music you have to go to a concert because there, the sound quality is really good and if you start jumping and singing you will get crazy!! Ja ja

But the problem is that if you want to listen to a really good DJ or a good rock band, you have to go to Barcelona, because the best groups don’t come here to play.

Here you can listen one of my favourite songs, “Whole lotta rosie” from ACDC :





I hope you have enjoyed it!!

ByE*