dissabte, 7 de juny del 2008

Funny afternoon!



Hi friends!


This is my last post and I don't want to write about the exams, so I am going to explain you, what I have been doing this afternoon. I had lunch, and then I have prepared my motorcycle, when I have finished I've called one friend and we have met. We have decided to spend the hole afternoon riding our motorbikes. We have gone to Sant Mori, Ventallo, Valveralla, Albons...

I reallyhave enjoyed this trip because we have discovered lots of beautiful places, such as a mountain called "Puig Seglar"; when we were on the top of it, we could see all Alt Empordà. We have tried to recognise where our house is, but as you can imagine it's really difficult and we only have seen our village, Vilamacolum.



See you on our last Monday of this school year!!
ByE*