diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2007


Hi guys!!

As I told you yesterday, we celebrated three birthdays. The night has been very funny, because we were twenty or twenty-five, more or less...

I haven't got much time to write because I'm going to have lunch in a few minutes so...

The photo is from my house. This summer, at the back of the house, we built a workroom, and today I'm going to write about it.

I spend lots of hours there, for example now I'm trying to install a gasoline engine on a normal scooter. I think that today I will finish it ... but then I must test it to check it works.

I love this room because meanwhile I'm reparing something I can listen to music, and there's nobody controling me. This is like my bedroom!!


I'm going to have lunch...!!!


See you tomorrow!!!***





1 comentari:

Unknown ha dit...

Hi, Charles!

Oh, my God! What a wonderful Go-ped. I'm agree with you, it's a fantastic place to spend your free time. But, I think that you have to study a little more...XDXD

Bye, and good luck!


p a b l i t o h_______