dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2007

Can Creixell...!!!








Hi classmates!! Buf... Saturday morning and I'm really sleepy!
Tonight, with my friends we'll celebrate a birthday... so now I'm going to talk about Can Creixell .
We are a group of friends -aproximately twenty or twenty-five- and we usually do lots of different things together. The name of the group comes from the name of the old house where we meet. Every weekend we go there, and some nights we use the house to celebrate something. I really like our group because althought we are a lot we are really close, and in my opinion that's the most important thing.
In the photo you can see some people of our group in the last carnival, in l'Escala. We really like carnivals because we go to different places during three weekends. Last year we went to Sant Pere Pescador, Fortià, L'Escala and Castelló.





And... that's all !!!
See you on Monday!!**