diumenge, 18 de novembre del 2007

Alonso !



Hi!!!

Well, today is Sunday… and tomorrow morning…!! L .
When we have got lots of exams I use to watch summer photos to remember some good times, but after that, I think I feel even more stressed...
This photo has been taken this summer in the London airport, Heathtrow, meanwhile we were waiting for the plane. As you know the car of the photo is the Mclaren of Fernando Alonso. Although he is really stupid in my opinion he is one of the best Formula-1 pilots.
So that’s the photo and I hope that you like it!! Today we must try to have fun because tomorrow I must: get up at seven o’clock, take the car and go to Castelló, do some exams… and finally return at home !!!!


See you tomorrow !!! **



In the video you can see the best motocross pilot jumping over the GrandCanyon: Travis Pastrana!!