dilluns, 4 de maig del 2009

???

Hi!!

Today I have got a problem… We have been writing new posts for the blog since last year and we have been talking about lots of different things. That’s the reason why I don’t know what I can talk about!! Moreover, I am really stressed because we have got lots of exams during these weeks. But.. in fact, I don’t want to talk about school.

As most of the humans do when they don’t know what to say, I’m going to talk about the weather. In a few days the weather has changed a lot. One week ago, I went to school with my jacket and today, I have gone there with shorts! I think that’s great because the weather has helped the farmers with their new plantations, and moreover, it has arrived at the best time, the END of the TERM!!!

Well… now I have to think about school again so… I’m going to study!

See you tomorrow,

ByE*