dijous, 5 de febrer del 2009

"Disseny i construcció d'un kart"

Hi classmates!!

Today I’m happy; really happy!!! After several months working on the “Tdr” I have already finished it and I’m going to bring it to school tomorrow. As I wrote last year, my project is called “Disseny i construcció d’un kart” ; it consists on studying what I need to make a home-made kart, and after learning lots of things, to build my own kart.
Moreover, there is the theoretical part, in which I have to write and explain every step I have done to make it. It has been a really hard work, but I have enjoyed it a lot and I’m sure that if I have to do another “tdr”, I will choose the same one.
Now, I’m really proud of my project, because I have done it with my hands, and it seems that the problems, the effort, the weariness… take form, and I can drive them.
So… you can’t imagine how fun is to drive your own vehicle.

Here you a can see the photo I have used to present my project:




See you on Monday,

ByE*