divendres, 30 de gener del 2009

Carnival Vs. England

The carnival!!

Every year I make a post talking about the carnival. That’s because it is one of my favourite festivals. I enjoy building the carnival coach with my friends and I love the parades where we use to go every year. This year, I won’t go to “St. Pere’s carnival” and “L’Escala’s carnival” because we are going to go to England with our English teachers.
On one hand, I want to go to this parties, but on the other hand, I love travelling, and we are only 17 or 18 years old, so… we have to travel as much as we can.
I would like to travel to London and to go out every night in carnival, but we can’t, so we will practice English for four days, and we will dress up four two carnivals (in Castelló and in Fortià). I think that will be great!!

Two years ago I spent two days in London, here is a photo of me next to a typical telephone box:





Well… see you on Monday, now I’m going to work on my research project!!

See you,

ByE*