dissabte, 29 de novembre del 2008

Mr. Bean!



What do you think about Mr.Bean?
In my opinion he is one of the best actors have ever existed. I want to write about this video, it’s amazing. I found it yesterday, as you know when you start watching videos in Youtube, you can’t stop! So… that happened to me! I started watching motorbike movies, and I finished watching humour ones.
I think that it is one of the best gags that Mr. Bean had performed. If you can’t appreciate how difficult is playing the “imagination drums”, try it!
I have just tried it and I have noticed that it is nearly impossible, so I congratulate Rowan Atkinson because I think he has worked really hard during all his career and that’s the reason why he is so famous!

I hope you have enjoyed it!


See you,

ByE*



1 comentari:

KST TEACHERS ha dit...

Good fluent English Carles, keep it up like this !!
You're a genius, I didn't remember the story of the lambs, so it was you who invented the apparatus, great, you'll have a future!!
Cheers