dimecres, 5 de novembre del 2008

Elections!


Hi classmates!

It seems that the World today is better than it was yesterday. One of the most racist countries of the world had chosen a black President, Barack Obama and he is the most popular man in the United States. I think most of the people think that these are normal elections, but in my opinion they are really important because, for bad luck, the United States is the most powerful country in the world and that’s the reason why its President is so important.


On the other hand, I am wondering, will our society choose a black, a brown or a yellow President? I’m sure not, because we have lots of prejudices about different races.
In the United States, the non-racist and the liberalist have joined and they have defeated the racism, which is still kicking in lots of different countries around the world.
I love talking about this topic because I think it’s amazing that a racist country like America has chosen a black president!

How many people do you think wants to kill him? – I think that lots of people, I hope he has lots of bodyguards!!

See you,
ByE*