dissabte, 31 de maig del 2008

Immigration, is it a problem ?


Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon in St Pere Pescador and I saw lots of immigrants. Meanwhile I was looking at them, I started thinking about how they might feel and why they think that Spain is a paradise.

They come here because they want to earn some money and after that, they wish to return to their country. But when they arrive, they notice that this country isn't a paradise, and they have to work really hard to earn some money, wich is send to their families.
I can't understand the people who hate the immigrants, because they come here to work and earn some money, and that's good for our economy, because most of them have the jobs which spanish people don't want, such as dustman or farming. But in my opinion, immigrants have to integrate ,because if they want to be accepted in our society they have to talk our language, for example. Personnally, I think that , in general, black people use to integrate better than muslims, for example.

So... if you want to be respected you have to respect!


I'm going to study History!


ByE*