diumenge, 2 de desembre del 2007

WaTeR--> JuMp !!


HI classsmates!!

Today I'm going to talk about one strange sport called water-jump.My friends and me started to practice it last summer. We took and old bycicle, we repaired it and we put empty bottles on it, so we had got a water-jump bycicle.
When we had built our handmade bycicle, we went with it to Ventalló, because there, there are two artificial lakes and we can jump really well.
We used to go to Ventalló during all the summer, but now in winter it's really cold so we must wait for the next summer!!!

Maybe you can think that we are a bit crazy... but no! you must only think that the water is really soft, so it isn't really dangerous!!! XD

So.. in the photos you can see me jumping with the bycicle into the water!!















The video it's the same... that's me too!!