dilluns, 3 de desembre del 2007

at the beach...


Hi classmates!!
Related with the summer topic today I'm going to talk about the beach! We used to spend lots of the weekend afternoons in this great place, sometimes we play football, rugby... but most of the days we just relax!
In the collage, you can see the photos we had taken a bored Saturday afternoon!
We played a stupid game... it consisted on: one person kicked the rugby ball with the foot, and another one tried to take it meanwhile the ball was in the air!
By the way, this is the last entry that I must do during this term!! But the first term will finish in two days so... now I must think about ten more topics...!! I'm going to do it now... ;) XDXD
ByE***

3 comentaris:

Unknown ha dit...

Hi, KTM!

Oh, this is our favourite game! XDXD I laughed a lot when I was taking this photos!
I congratulate you for your blog, it's really interesting!

I hope you are well!

See you on Wednesday!




p a b l i t o h___________

clàudia ha dit...

hahahah



you are CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!

Raisa ha dit...

Hi Carles!

It's a good game! The next time that we play at this will say it to me! I will come and we will do skim too it's a good sport like surf!

Bye bye!!