diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

Videogames!


Hi classmates!!

Today I want to talk about videogames! As all of you know, in Castello there are lots of people addicted to the computer. They love and they spend hours, playing games like “Counter” or “World of Warcraft”. I can’t understand how they enjoy playing these games, because in my opinion they aren’t really interesting.
I recognize that I like playing with computer, but I only play with one kind of games.
I love theses ones that make me think a lot. My favourite ones are “The world’s hardest game” and “Never ends”.I think they are funny and interesting. Both of them consist on passing different levels, and…it’s really a challenge because they are really difficult!!
If you want to play with them, you only have to write their names on the google page, and you will find them!!

See you on Monday and… don’t play too much!

ByE*

This is one level of the fantastic game "Never end"!